Beautiful Blogger Award (aka Holy Shit).
Wow, I was so honored when I was nominated for this award by IamKay here:
The protocol is that I now nominate 15 bloggers, let them know, then post 7 interesting things about myself. So here we go, some of my favorite and most intriguing bloggers:
- Out Where the Buses Don’t Run: http://outwherethebusesdontrun.com/
- her name was cassandra: http://hnwcassandra.com/
- thebaggagehandlerdotme: http://thebaggagehandler.me/
- The Brown Road Chronicles: http://brownroadchronicles.com/
- I’m 25 and My Boobs Are Trying to Kill Me: http://killerboobies.wordpress.com/
- August McLaughlin: http://augustmclaughlin.wordpress.com/
- Satis: http://thenorth666.wordpress.com/
- Waiting on a Word: http://waitingonaword.wordpress.com/
- Jeff Vrabel: http://jeffvrabel.com/
- Mike Sirota: http://mikesirota.wordpress.com/
- Lifein64SquareFeet: http://lifein64squarefeet.com/
- Nikprose: http://nikprose.wordpress.com/
- Childhood Relived: http://childhoodrelived.com/
- You Know You’re 40 When…http://youknowyoureover40when.com/
- Honorary nomination to IamKay who nominated me (blog link up at the top) even though she’s already gotten it…
7 “Interesting” Things About Me:
- I have two tattoos, got both in Chicago at different times with different siblings. My sister didn’t get one when I got my first but my brother got an identical one in a different place when I got my second.
- My right foot is a half-size bigger than my left.
- I can wiggle my ears.
- My hair has been every color except blonde.
- I don’t really like peanut butter. Please don’t yell at me…
- I went back to Brazil and hang-glided over my old apartment building on the beach a few years ago. Awesome experience.
- I am an antique typewriter collector. I browse eBay for new ones all the time. Here’s the one I just got last week: